Saturday, December 27, 2014

Christmas at my Parents




















After we spent Christmas morning at our house relaxing in our pajamas, opening a billion presents, making a huge mess, and eating McDonalds (I cooked dinner that night instead of breakfast), we headed over to my parents' house to do Christmas Round 2...because we are so deprived and hardly received any presents this year ;) And let me just tell you, my parents do not do anything lightly. My huge SUV was stuffed to the brim with presents and food by the time we left. And the funny thing is, I remember my mother telling me just a few days earlier: "We hardly bought any presents this year. We decided not to go overboard." Ha! Can you imagine if they did go "overboard?" We would have had to bring two cars with us. 

After we left my parents' house, Kurt, Sara, and their daughter Khloe came over for a prime rib roast dinner and we had Christmas Round 3. Wow! What an exhausting but fun day!

I will post more pics of our Christmas morning and evening later. I didn't take too many pictures because I was trying to be "in the moment" for once. 

Oh and here is a cute video of Jackson opening presents at my parents' house. He looks so overwhelmed and confused:

No comments:

Post a Comment