Tuesday, December 9, 2014

2 Weeks and Counting...




These past 2 weeks have flown by! With Thanksgiving and visitors and my mom helping me out while I fully recovered from my C-Section, it made everything go by that much faster. I am still having such a hard time believing that my baby girl is 2 weeks old. That is halfway to a month! I told Kyle last night, "When she turns one month, I am going to break down." And every time she grows out of clothes or certain toys or her swing, you will find me in the corner crying like a baby. I am not equipped for this. I want to keep her little forever. Especially since she is my last.

McCartney has been such an amazing addition to our family and completes us wholeheartedly. She is so sweet in demeanor and I cannot get over how good she is. She hardly ever cries and when she does, it is the softest, sweetest cry. She is so patient and will literally sit there and wait for me to feed her. And even when it takes forever to get my boob out because of the other two kids distracting me, she just sits there like, I will wait for you Mom. Take your time. How did I get so lucky?!!

I love you Mccartney, my sweet girl. Thank you so very much for choosing us as your family. We couldn't be happier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment