Friday, November 28, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014

































Thanksgiving was held at my house this year and I was so thankful for my mom and Christy for cooking all the food so that I wouldn't have to lift a finger (not that I do anyway during previous Thanksgivings...haha). A lot of people thought it was crazy that I was going to have everyone at my house 24 hours less than being released from the hospital but I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. It worked out so well because not only did I get to enjoy my family's company, but I got a lot of help with the kids as well. Kyle and Reese did a great job wearing the kids out along with the help of my brother and sister. My mom and Christy cooked amazing food and cleaned the kitchen afterwards.  And my Grandpa, Aunt Carol, and my dad held McCartney for hours. They didn't want to let her go. I was so thankful that my best friend Manisha and her boyfriend, Nick could join us this year. Manisha has been a part of our family's Thanksgiving for years now, so I would have been really sad if she didn't join us again this year. We all really liked her boyfriend and definitely gave him the approval. ;)

I feel so thankful for my amazing husband, three healthy and gorgeous babies, and all my friends and family. I am one lucky lady.

P.S. Thanks to my sister, Lanae for all the help with the kids. She has been staying with me since Wednesday night and leaves on Sunday morning. I have had so much fun with her that I am desperately trying to convince her to quit her residency in Michigan and move in with us. It is going to be very lonely without her come Monday. I can't wait to share all the pics she has been taking of the kids. They are to die for! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment