Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Introductions













 Presley and Jackson met their little sister for the first time yesterday. I was a little nervous to see how it would all play out but it could not have gone any better. Jackson walked right up to McCartney, gave her a gift and then smiled at her and gave her a hug. It was probably one of the cutest things I have ever witnessed. I was actually quite surprised how interested he was in her. I thought for sure he would be more interested in the many random hospital buttons or gadgets. I couldn't have been more wrong. Presley was of course, a natural. She held McCartney so well and was ever so gentle with her. She kept saying, "No, Mom. Hold her head like this." Haha. At the end of their visit, Nana helped Jackson hold McCartney. He liked holding her so much, he didn't want to let go. He got mad at me every time I tried to move her from his lap. Too cute, I tell ya.

I witnessed and felt a lot of love in that hospital room yesterday and I couldn't help but be overwhelmed with happiness. My smile lasted long after they left. 

And when things get a little chaotic at home, I will think back to this beautiful moment. The moment my first and second born met and fell in love with their itty bitty sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment