Saturday, November 22, 2014

Dance Recital






 ^^^Besties!^^^
 ^^^Papa and his ballerina.^^^




 ^^^Kisses from her proud Dad!^^^


 ^^^Flowers that KiKi got Presley. She had them made into a puppy dog. How adorable is this?!^^^

Presley had her first dance recital this morning and all of her practice these past months have really paid off! She was not scared to be on stage and she did a really good job remembering most of the dance steps. She had so many people come out and support her on her big day: her Daddy, her Nana and Papa and Great Grandpa, her Godparents-KiKi and ReRe and her Aunt Krissy. I was so thankful that McCartney stayed in my belly because I would have been devastated if I missed my baby girl's first recital. 

Presley's next big dance recital is in June and we will start preparing for it now! Cannot wait! 

No comments:

Post a Comment