Tuesday, November 11, 2014

AZ Science Center









 Yesterday, Tina and I took the kids to the AZ Science Center. She has season passes and invited us as guests. Presley has been before with her Nana but she enjoyed going again with her best friend, Keira by her side. Jackson had never gone before and he was amazed at all the pictures, videos, and light up stations. I also think he didn't mind that Leila was there either. ;) 

The kids wore us out and had so much fun running around that we were convinced they were going to give us niiiiice long afternoon naps. Wishful thinking on our part because the kids fell asleep for 10 minutes on the car ride home and they were confident that that was all the sleep they needed for the day. Yikes. Tina and I were texting each other like, "What the heck?! These kids are definitely going to bed early tonight." And guess what? That's exactly what they did. An hour early over at my household. When I finally got to sit down after Presley was down for the count, I felt a huge sense of relief. It is hard being 9 months pregnant, chasing after these napless kiddos. Toughest thing in the world, I would say. ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment