Monday, October 27, 2014

Pumpkin Patch

 ^^^Queen of the Pumpkins.^^^













 ^^^Papa and Jacks.^^^

 ^^^Wearing Papa's sunglasses.^^^


On Sunday, we visited the Pioneer Museum Harvest Festival and Pumpkin Patch. It is tradition that every year, my parents join us. The kids absolutely love having their Nana and Papa there. And so do we! 

The kids had the best time going down the bouncy slides, picking out pumpkins, eating sno cones, and running around wild and free. I still cannot believe that Halloween is almost here. It is crazy how unbelievably fast this year has gone! I will blink and it will be next year at the farm with Kyle and my parents and we will be towing around 3 little pumpkins. Eeek! So exciting!

Happy Halloween week! We will be painting the pumpkins we picked out tomorrow! I can't wait to see what the kids will come up with! 

No comments:

Post a Comment