Friday, October 10, 2014

MUDDDDDDDD



 When I picked Presley up from school on Wednesday, she was in different clothes. The teacher immediately told me that her and Keira (go figure) snuck around the corner out on the playground and decided to cover themselves in mud from the neck down. Presley looked up at me after the teacher was done talking and in the cutest voice asked, "Are you mad, Mom?" I laughed and said, "No. A little mud never hurt nobody." 

But now I may be regretting that statement. Because now Presley thinks it's okay to play with any mud she sees. And now she has convinced her brother to do the same. So yesterday, I grinned and dealt with it as the kids played in the mud. As painful as it was for me to watch, it was worth it just to see the look of joy on their faces. I guess a little mud is harmless. Messy, but harmless. I just hope they don't decide to make this a daily occurrence. I can handle a daily dose of sand... but MUDDDDD?! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment