Thursday, October 23, 2014

Bath Time with Jackson





Jackson was cracking me up last night in the bath. He was making the silliest faces and I could NOT stop taking pictures of him. Jackson is obsessed with turning the water on and off and absolutely loves cleaning up all the bath toys when it's time to get out. Bath time is one of my favorite times of the day. Not only do I get to sit down for a second but I get to watch my kids play happily. And who doesn't love the smell of a clean baby? If I could smell that all day long, I would be one happy camper. And my kids' skin glows when they get out of a bath. They look like angels. After they get out, I sniff them and cuddle them just a little bit more than usual. :)  

I am looking forward to having three little babes in the bath soon. I cannot even begin to imagine all the fun they will have. Not to mention, all the extra cuddles...

No comments:

Post a Comment