Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Summer Checklist #5: The Circus





 Christy and I took Presley to the circus last Saturday while my wonderful mother watched Jackson. Presley was squealing with excitement as we walked into the stadium. Of course, we had to buy her a unicorn (her favorite animal these days), and a light up wand. 

The circus was out of this world amazing. I cannot believe people are actually THAT talented. I can barely walk a straight line and these people are jumping through tiny holes lit on fire 100 feet in the air. Crazy I tell ya. And the man who controls 10 tigers and a lion! They can literally rip his face off any second. And he gives them kisses! That probably shocked me the most. Straight fascinating. 

Hey Circus, you really are The Greatest Show on Earth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment