Thursday, July 31, 2014

Summer Checklist #15: Trampoline Park









We went to a trampoline park/bounce house to help Madison celebrate her 6th birthday! It also happened to be one of our summer goals. 

Well that concludes our summer checklist! We did ALMOST everything on the list. The only thing we didn't accomplish was: trying new healthy recipes (I didn't cook that much this summer...sorry Kyle. Poor thing did all the grilling. He is the best), date nights with the hubby (man I really wish we got to do that more often), and going to the movie theatre. Not too shabby though. 

I think writing down all these activities and posting them for me to see every day made me really try hard to accomplish them. I am thinking of making a whole new list of Fall goals. I will be big and pregnant and want to make sure I don't use that as an excuse to do absolutely nothing. Haha. 

Stay tuned...

1 comment:

  1. Good to see the trampoline review. It's really a enjoyment for the children It will be helpful for them who want to set up a trampoline in their yard recently. Here some best indoor trampoline for sale for your consideration.

    ReplyDelete