Sunday, July 27, 2014

Summer Checklist #10: A New Art Project







Last week we went over to Presley's "boyfriend's" house to make home-made play dough. It was Kim's idea and she knew how to make it like a pro. I just sat back and watched her combine ingredients and cook it on the stove. I was super shocked to see how easy it is to make. Plus, it is completely non-toxic and safe to eat (although gross tasting-I suppose). Connor and Presley had a great time making shapes with their play dough and cookie cutters. These two always have such an enjoyable time together. Kim and I think that Presley is the girl version of Connor and vice-versa. 
Check out this adorable video that Presley made Connor after we left his house. She is too much. I mean, marriage proposals at 3 years old?! Killing me, I tell ya. 

No comments:

Post a Comment