Wednesday, July 9, 2014

exPRESsions


1. Everything is: "Okay Mother."
2. They other day she looked at Kyle and me and said, "I love my family." We melted right on the spot.
3. After we left the circus the other day she said, "But I didn't get to ride the moonicorn!"
4. "Oh man!!!!"
5. Anytime I ask her a question she says, "Probably..." For example, I asked her what her favorite part of her day was and she said, "Probably...ice-cream." Haha. 
6. When we left swim yesterday she said, "I think you need to buy me a mermaid tail. I would really like that."
7. "Pinky promise?"
8. After looking at my laptop she said, "Mommy. I don't have a puter. I need one."
9. I told her she couldn't drive when until she is an adult and she said, "But I am a little adult."
10. Everytime we leave anywhere she says, "Mom. I just wanted to stay." And gives me the saddest face.
11. "I just LOVE it."
12. "Okay honey."
13. "But Mom!!!!!!" (100 times a day).
14. "When I get older, then I can?"
15. After we got done talking about McCartney she said, "So you are going to have two daughters now..."
16. "That's a good idea Mom!"
17. I told her last night that I love her so much and she makes me so happy and she responded with, "Awww Mom. You are going to make me cry." Haha. Where does she get this stuff?
18. We went to Nana's house the other day and I accidentally drove right by it. I only knew this because my smarty pants daughter said, "Mom! You missed Nana's house. How could you do that? Turn around right now!" I laughed and said I would and she said, "Promise you won't do that again." Too much, I tell ya. :)

***On a side note: Although THREE is one of my favorite ages (because she says the darndest things), it has also been the hardest. My little girl can be manipulative, sassy, feisty, and straight up temperamental. If she is in one of her moods and does not get what she wants, she screams at the top of her lungs and flails her body around like she is being possessed. She can throw a temper with the best of them. This, fortunately, doesn't happen all the time but it is very trying when it does. She also has a hard time hearing the word, "No." I told her she couldn't go outside the other day and she said, "Yes, Mommy. I WILL go outside" and proceeded to open the sliding glass door. But it is hard to stay mad at her because shortly after, she will say: "Mom. I am sorry. I will be a good girl and listen." Oh man! She wears me out sometimes.***

***I think this is important to note because I want to remember everything (good or bad) about our little precious girl. Everything is not always rainbows and butterflies. Motherhood is rewarding and fun and emotional and challenging. I wouldn't change it for the world.***

No comments:

Post a Comment