Sunday, June 29, 2014

Seattle Part II: Lanae's Graduation



 ^^^We started off watching the graduation ceremony and the kids lasted a total of 5 minutes.^^^ So...


  ^^^We hung out in the lobby for as long as we could. Then the kids started to get antsy.^^^ So...

 ^^^We explored the city.^^^ And...
 ^^^Stopped and ate a snack at Bruno's.^^^ And...

 ^^^Explored the city some more.^^^ Then...
 ^^^We made it back just in time to watch Lanae receive her doctorate. I cried so hard. I was so proud of her.^^^ After that..

 ^^^We took family pictures. Well, Kyle took the first one (sorry you aren't pictured, babe).^^^

 ^^^And we ended the day with a graduation party for Lanae at the house we rented. 35+ of her friends showed up. I didn't know she had that many. ;) I certainly don't. It was really fun meeting all of her "Seattle family" and watching her glow with happiness. 

She is a doctor??? Can you believe it?! I can already see it going to her head. ;) She joked around and told us we may no longer address her as Lanae. It is Dr. Mullane from now on. Haha. 

I love you sis and I couldn't be more proud! I have been calling you for medical advice the past 3 years for me and the kids and now that you are legit, I will be calling you even more. Get ready! 

No comments:

Post a Comment