Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Seattle Part I: Ice-Cream Cones and The Park




























We flew into Seattle early Sunday morning. I was super nervous about flying with 2 little kids (especially Jackson), but it ended up not being THAT bad. Jackson had a few screaming fits but eventually calmed down. And the best part was that everyone on the plane was super supportive and understanding. 

As soon as we landed, I was so unbelievably excited to see my family. I was most excited to see my sister, Lanae, my brother, Steven, and my Aunt Carol because I haven't seen them in a loooong time. After we unpacked and got the tour of the 7 bedroom house my parents rented downtown, we walked to the park. Along the way, we grabbed a few slices of pizza and some Molly Moon's ice-cream. The weather in the park was perfect and we had the best time catching up and enjoying each other's company. 

Day 1 in Seattle was a dream. 

Stay tuned for pictures from Day 2...

No comments:

Post a Comment