Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Some Firsts





 ^^^Look at him standing all by himself like a big boy.^^^
Yesterday was an exciting day for Jackson. He took his first step (and then fell face flat into my arms) and got his first haircut (and balled his eyes out the whole time). With his new do, he truly looks like a little boy and not a baby anymore. I cried a little (okay, maybe more than a little) last night when I was giving him a bath. He is growing up soooo fast. And in a little over a month, will be 1 year old. How did this happen? I am so anxious to see him change and grow but I am also a little apprehensive. If this first year flew by this fast, what is going to happen to the next 3 or 5 or even 18? There are so many days that I just want to stop time. I know that is impossible but I can still dream. Oh my sweet boy, you are so beautiful and so happy and so full of personality. I am so glad you chose us to be your family. 

Here is to many more firsts...

No comments:

Post a Comment