Thursday, March 13, 2014

Another Round of exPRESsions

1. Referring to when her and Kyle crossed the street: "Phew! That was a close one."
2. Every time she does something cute she takes a bow. And says, "thank you, thank you."
3. She has officially seen the movie Frozen three times in the movie theater. She knows all the lyrics to "Let it Go" and is obsessed with Ana and Elsa. 
4. After Kyle got his car cleaned, she sniffed around and said: "Wow. It smells soooo clean."
5. Every time Presley does something bad, she always makes a pouty face and fake cries while saying, "I sorry. It was an accident, Mommy. I didn't mean to."
6. "I promise I will" (she says that about everything). 
7. I called her "babe" the other night and she said, "I am not your babe. Daddy is your babe."
8. "Where are you Daddy? I realllllly need you."
9. "I want that for my birthday." I hear that phrase a million times a day. 

Stay tuned for more...

No comments:

Post a Comment