Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day



This Valentine's Day started off perfect. Kyle woke up at 4:30am and pretended he was heading to the gym. In reality, he was cooking up a storm in the kitchen. I was awoken to a huge plate of eggs, sausage, and fruit. He even had orange juice in a fancy glass for me. While I was eating a delicious breakfast, Kyle gave me flowers, Sour Patch Kids, and 2 cards. One card was from him and made me cry. The other card was from the kids and inside of it, had a picture of a dining room table. He told me I could order the table I have been wanting for months. He is such an amazing husband. 

Kyle also had a huge teddy bear, rose, and card for Presley. He treats his girls really well. We are so thankful to have him!

Hope your Valentine's Day was as special as mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment