Friday, December 13, 2013

Elf on the Shelf


A couple days ago, Kyle noticed that we haven't gotten our Elf on the Shelf out (I completely forgot about it). He elected himself to be in charge of the whole Elf operation. I thought that was a great idea! He is taking it VERY seriously. He read all the rules to Presley about the Elf, shared the story, and had her name him. She chose the name: Lala. He has been moving Lala every morning and every night. He even tries to trick me! I have the hardest time finding him. Presley gets sooooo excited to find Lala every morning and every day after school. When she discovers his hiding place, she squeals! She always say, "Hi Lala. I see you but I can't touch you." 

Can't wait to find out where you are hiding today my little Elf on the Shelf!

No comments:

Post a Comment