Monday, December 9, 2013

Christmas Party

 ^^^Presley walked up to the buffet of food and starting helping herself.^^^
 ^^^My two handsome boys.^^^
 ^^^Angelica and Mia.^^^
 ^^^Sal and Gia.^^^
 ^^^Santa and Jackson have matching bellies.^^^




 ^^^Jackson did not appreciate Santa trying to get frisky with his mom.^^^

 ^^^Jodi and her sister (the hosts of the party).^^^
We attended my coworker, Jodi's 15th annual Christmas party on Saturday. They have had the same Santa come to the party every year and give the kids' presents. He looks SO REAL! Presley was so excited to see him walk through the front door that she followed him to his seat. I heard her tell him she loved him and that she wanted a Princess Sophia doll. It was a lot different (and better) than her interaction with him last year. Christmas is going to be so much fun now that Presley truly understands what happens. And I am not going to lie, I absolutely LOVE using the, "Santa won't come if you don't behave" line. It works like a charm. ;)

Kyle and I had so much fun watching our little girl at the party. She was interacting with all the older kids and asking them questions. She was walking around the party like she was the host! At one point she sat by the fireplace next to an older girl and I heard her say, "Don't touch the fire. It is dangerous." Haha. Who is she and where did she come from? I absolutely love this age. I want to bottle her up and keep her like this forever. 

16 more days until Christmas!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment