Tuesday, November 12, 2013

What's Happening Around Here?

Wow! It has been a while since I have done one of these posts. Here it goes:

1. Presley and Jackson's godparents came to visit this past weekend (see pic below);
2. AND they are actually moving here! They bought a house and will officially be moved in on December 6th! We are beyond excited!;
3. Jackson absolutely adores his big sister, Presley. He thinks she is the cat's meow (see pic below);
4. Kyle and I are taking the kids to Nebraska in December to visit his family;
5. I am in two of my best friend's weddings (one in March and one in June);
6. Jackson is my Splash King. He loves the bath so much that he is not the only one who ends up soaking wet at the end of it (see video below);
7. Presley continues to surprise us. She mimics us, manipulates us, and makes us laugh oh so hard;
8. Jackson's two bottom teeth have arrived and they are adorable;
9. We just got our annual family photos and I cannot wait to share them;
10. Jackson is so close to crawling...I give it a few weeks and he will have it mastered;
11. Pokey is officially in hibernation and we sure do miss him;
12. Presley likes to feed her brother. It gets messy but is such a cute sight to see. 




No comments:

Post a Comment