Friday, November 29, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013


 ^^^My girls.^^^
 ^^^Presley and Jackson are so lucky to have these two as their godparents.^^^ 


 ^^^KiKi has her hands full.^^^
 ^^^Auntie NaeNae joined us after the meal for some wine and games.^^^
 ^^^My hot husband slicing the turkey.^^^

 We celebrated our first Thanksgiving in our new house with lots of great food, games, drinks, and company. Christy cooked up a storm while I watched and learned. She taught me so many amazing Thanksgiving recipes. To me (and many other people), she is one of the best cooks in the entire world. I call her cooking "crack" (I am so dang addicted to it). One of my best friends, Manisha, joined us and it made Thanksgiving THAT much better with her there. We drank mimosas, wine, and cider. We played cornhole and Quelf. We laughed until our bellies hurt, We stuffed our faces like it was our last meal. I think it is pretty safe to say that Thanksgiving this year, was one of my favorites. Hope yours was as wonderful! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment