Monday, October 14, 2013

Pumpkin Patch: Part I (Corn Maze, Pony Ride, Sno Cones, Petting Zoo)














 ^^^She is super serious about this sno cone.^^^
 ^^^Not going to lie; she did not love the pony ride.^^^

 On Sunday, my parents, and Kyle and I took the kids to the Tolmachoff Farms to enjoy the Pumpkin Patch. They offered so many cool amenities such as: bouncy houses, pony rides, pumpkin painting, a petting zoo, corn mazes, train rides, pumpkin picking, obstacle courses, and so much more). I expected the weather to be a little cooler but I should have known Arizona would be blazing hot (even in the middle of October). We had a lot of fun and I took a million pictures...which is why I will be turning this into two posts instead of one. :) 
Enjoy!
XOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment