Sunday, August 11, 2013

Favorite Moments From the Week: Vegas Baby!



^^^The view from our room at THEhotel at Mandalay Bay^^^

 ^^^Dinner, drinks, and some gambling^^^

 ^^^I love it when I get to spend some quality time with my hubby^^^

 ^^^Not so much of a smooth criminal...^^^

On Thursday, Kyle and I flew to Las Vegas for the night. He won a trip through work and invited me to come along. I was so glad that I did. Although the trip was short (we came back Friday afternoon), I had the best time with my man. We stayed at THEhotel at Mandalay Bay in a really nice suite on the 36th floor. We went to dinner at a sushi restaurant, gambled, and spent some much needed quality time together. On Friday, we enjoyed the pool and a couple of margaritas before we had to catch our plane. It was quick but fun! Thanks Mom for watching the kiddos while we had an overnight getaway. I think I could do this more often. Maybe like once a month? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment